1. Keep it all in one place like in a word file or in a notebook. Not in several notebooks, loose leaf papers, napkins or the backs of receipts. They got lost or mixed in with the other manuscript you set aside.
2. Organization isn’t stuffing said papers, receipts, and napkins into a book bag. That is how chapter 1 gets lost.
3. You can’t have enough ice cream and coffee.
4. While deep in thought don’t accidentally pour the coffee into your water cup.
5. Don’t blog when you should be writing, wait. Got to go.